Hugo Hørlych Karlsen
(b. 1948) is a Danish writer of fiction and of specialized and scientific literature.
He has a MA in Scandinavian Language and Literature and is qualified in Classical Chinese Medicine. He is also a publisher, of NordØsten NordOsten Books.
The main themes in his fiction, scientific literature and translations are:
– Daoism (Taoism) and Classical Chinese Medicine.
– Children's play, life and learning in history and in modern society.
– Children and youth and the formation of an identity.
– The experiences of children exposed to violence and war.
– The land of Palestine, its history and current situation.
– Why Christianity became the leading religion in the West, and how it is rooted in the sun cult, in Sol Invictus?
– Maritime life and culture of the sailors in the south-western part of Denmark, Fanø, in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Some of his publications have been translated into Norwegian, Swedish and English. These two ebooks by Hugo Hørlych Karlsen have been published in English:
The Palestinian Boy Who Would Die.
Biography and History
NordØsten NordOsten Books
Forlag og bogsalg
Trykte bøger, lydbøger, ebøger
Bestilling hos os:
Ring 98 58 22 00, mail,
eller afkryds i Bestillingsliste.
Ebøger direkte fra os leveres
i form af links til download
inden for 24 timer
i formaterne epub, mobi og pdf.
Trykte bøger og lydbøger
bestilt inden 13:00 hverdage afsendes samme dag.
Hverken vi selv, eller one.com, som denne hjemmeside er hostet hos, bruger cookies.
Vi har heller ingen indlejringer fra tredjeparter.